Mr. Jiang has been working at China Sustainable Transportation Center (CSTC) since 2010. He has been managing a variety of projects, including transit-oriented development, urban retrofit, non-motorized transportation (NMT) system development and carbon emission assessment modeling, in around seven cities in China; and conducting relative research to support national policy development in the above fields. His selected projects include:
- China’s national NMT system planning and design guideline. 2012-2013
- Beijing low carbon urban design guideline and carbon emission assessment modeling. 2011-2014
- Chongqing Yuelai eco-city urban planning. 2010-2012
- Kunming Panlong river NMT planning and pilot design. 2011-2012
- Chongqing Yuzhong peninsula pedestrian network planning and pilot design. 2010-2011
Mr. Jiang received his dual master's degrees of city planning and science in transportation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and bachelor and master degrees of architecture from Tsinghua University. Before joining CSTC, Mr. Jiang had internship at the World Bank, IBI Group and Aedas Architects.
Mr. Jiang is a national certified urban planner in China, and currently a Ph.D. candidate at Tsinghua University.